jpcache is a lightweight, full page caching app for PHP, used to
reduce server-load by generating pages less often.
It also gzips content which results in around 80% in traffic-saving.
You can choose to store your cached files in a directory or in a database.
- Full page caching.
- When not modified since last visit, sends 304 response
- When modified or first visit, sends gzipped content if possible,
else uncompressed content
- You can choose between file or MySQL based storage, or adapt the
template for your own storage system, like dbm.
Sites using jpcache:
- Source Forge
- Hubble Site
- Web Directory UK
- PHP4.1.0+ with Zlib enabled
- MySQL when using the sql-version etc.